Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pakistan.

J is being shipped over to Pakistan next Friday. Poor Sar, he's going the day before her birthday :( It's so last minute and unplanned and I'm so frustrated with all of the work I am missing. God is good though and He is watching over ALL of us and I know it'll all work out :) So Monday we are leaving for North Carolina! Kind of bittersweet because I love it NC but don't feel like driving 24 hours in three days ha.

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being single? No I don't like being alone but I am taking advantage of this me time and it's really nice. I feel very in control of my life and am so close to Jesus :) I would like to casually date, but I know that that's not me. So for now it's just me and Jesus! And you know, I am okay with that :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment